Updating your wardrobe doesn’t require an entire closet re-haul. We are bringing you five key pieces for men and women to upgrade your style.
1) Simple riding boots: Ditch the clogs or sneakers for a pair of boots. The AEO Buckled Riding boots never go out of style and can take a simple sweater and jeans look to the next level. Boots are perfect in the fall and winter for braving the weather changes.
2) A blazer: Our AE One Button Blazer is a great alternative to a sweatshirt. A blazer over a solid colored T or a graphic T makes you look polished and professional.
3) Dark colored jeans: Dark jeans make any outfit look more put together. Dark jeans are especially great because they can hide dirt so you never look sloppy. While all fits of jeans look great, skinny jeans are perfect for tucking into boots or showing off flats or pumps.
4) Scarves: Nothing can change up an outfit like a scarf. A scarf can make any outfit look trendy. Feel like changing up an outfit you’ve worn several times or need a splash of color? Add a scarf.
5) A plain white button up: This makes you look crisp and chic without any effort. You can wear a white button up with jeans, jeggings, or even leggings. It is also great with the colored jeans trend. A white button up is a simple way to upgrade any look.
1) Straight leg dark jeans: Guys, grab a pair of Original Straight Jeans. Leave the sweats at home: these are casual enough to run errands in or dressed up enough to take your girl out on a date.
2) A nice coat: There is nothing worse than seeing a guy shivering out in the cold in a hoodie. Throw down a little extra money and splurge for a solid winter coat. A good peacoat never goes out of style and will last for years.
3) Swap your t-shirt for a polo: Polo shirts have a slimmer fit and collared necks, so you instantly look more put together. Polos come in every color imaginable so you can still show your personal style.
4) Solid shoes: Like girls, your look can instantly go from sloppy to dressed up with a good pair of shoes. Leather loafers can be worn with shorts, jeans, or khakis so they are your all-purpose shoe. They also will keep your feet drier and warmer than flip-flops or clogs during the fall and winter.
5) A watch: A watch shows people you are dependable and can be taken seriously. A nice silver or gold watch like the AEO Chronograph Watch is also a simple way to dress up an outfit.