Contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a weekIf you have any questions or comments:
Send us an e-mail or call us at 1.888.232.4535
For questions and/or assistance with our aerie product, please call 1.800.807.3783.Representatives are available 7 days a week from 8am - 9pm EST
For customers in Mexico:
Call us at 01.800.083.4962
For customers in the Netherlands:
Call us at 0800.022.9111, prompt 888.232.4535.Phone number will be answered in English
For customers in United Kingdom:
Call us at 0845 3088 777Representatives are available from 12pm -12am GMT
American Eagle Outfitters
77 Hot Metal Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
AEREWARDS Program Terms & Conditions
- American Eagle Outfitters ("AEO") may, at its sole discretion, apply, interpret, terminate, alter, limit, or modify the AEREWARDS loyalty Program ("AEREWARDS" or "the Program"), and/or any Program rules, regulations, terms & conditions, or benefits at any time, without notice.
- All members currently enrolled in the AE All-Access Pass® or Aerie A-list Programs will automatically participate and be eligible for benefits under the Program.
- The Program will run through December 31, 2015, and may be renewed at the sole discretion of AEO. If AEO does not renew the Program at its sole discretion, Points will not be earned or applied toward Rewards after December 31, 2015.
- Membership is limited to individual residents of the United States (including Puerto Rico) and Canada who are at least 13 years of age. AEO will investigate any suspected violation of this provision, which may result in immediate termination of the Program account and forfeiture of corresponding Rewards.
- AEO employees and their families are not eligible for the Program.
- The Program may not be used for reselling or profit. AEO will investigate any suspected violation of this provision, which may result in immediate termination of the Program account and forfeiture of corresponding Rewards.
- AEO reserves the right to void Program accounts associated with anyone who has engaged in deception, forgery, fraud (including without limitation fraudulent use of the "Get Points" feature), or other abuses of the Program or violations of AEO intellectual property or other rights.
- There may be only one membership card and account per person. Multiple accounts corresponding to the same person shall be subject to termination without notice and forfeiture of Rewards.
- There may be only three (3) membership accounts per household. Excess accounts shall be subject to termination without notice and forfeiture of Rewards.
- No purchase is necessary to receive an AEREWARDS membership card.
- Current Program membership and purchase in-store, online or by telephone are required to earn Program Points. The AEREWARDS membership card or barcode must be presented at the time of sale to receive Points for the purchase.
- Program Points, Rewards and/or membership cards are unique, account-specific, and non-transferable.
- Rewards will be valid on one purchase of up to $500 USD/CAD.
- AEREWARDS members are eligible to receive the following benefits:
- One point for every $1 (USD/CAD) spent after discount and before sales tax, state fees, shipping charges, or restocking fees when purchasing in-store or online.
- Special "Buy 5 Bras get the 6th Bra Free" benefit when members shop Aerie stores or aerie.com. Count of Bras purchased will be reset to zero on January 1 of every year. Redeemable at Aerie stores and online and subject to certificate terms and conditions, including expiration dates.
- Points may be earned on purchases when AEREWARDS Rewards are redeemed.
- AEREWARDS Points and Rewards will be earned quarterly and reported to Program members as of March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31, respectively, each year the Program is in effect.
- At the end of each quarterly earning period, (a) AEREWARDS accounts with at least 100 Points will automatically receive a Reward, redeemable at AEO stores, online at ae.com, aeofactorystore.com or aerie.com, or via direct phone orders, and (b) accounts that do not have at least 100 Points will not receive a Reward. All accounts will have their Points balance reset to zero at the start of each earning period.
- Points cannot be earned on the purchase of Gift Cards or charitable items.
- Points for merchandise returns will be deducted from the AEREWARDS member account.
- AEREWARDS membership cards can be used to earn Points only three (3) times within a 24-hour period.
- Members will receive Rewards for each brand shopped during the earning period as long as the account has at least 100 Points.
- Rewards will be subject to terms and conditions outlined on the Reward coupon.
- Rewards are not transferable and may not be reproduced. Any Reward lost or stolen will not be replaced or reissued. Rewards must be surrendered at the time of redemption.
- AEO is not responsible for Rewards lost in the mail or e-mail, or not received due to failure to update the member address information on the account. AEO must be notified of changes of address via the Program website or by calling AEO's toll-free customer service number 800-340-0532.
- A current, valid e-mail address is required for a member to be eligible for select bonus offers and updates.
- To receive the birthday discount, the Program member must present coupon discount sent via e-mail. The birthday offer is valid at AE, AEO Factory Store and Aerie stores and online. This discount is for one time use only.
- Further Program details can be found by clicking on the AEREWARDS link on ae.com, aeofactorystore.com or aerie.com, or by calling AEO's toll-free customer service number at 800-340-0532.
- By providing your contact information, you agree to receive marketing communications, including offers and promotional messages, from AEO, including American Eagle Outfitters, AEO Factory Store and Aerie. You may opt out of receiving these communications by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800-340-0532.
- By entering AEO's mobile Program, you are subscribing to receive special text message promotions and alerts from AEO (American Eagle via short code 32453; Aerie via short code 23743). Maximum 2 messages per month per brand. Message and Data Rates may apply. To opt out of AEO's mobile Program text "STOP" to short code 32453 for American Eagle and/or short code 23743 for Aerie. For more information text "HELP" to short code 32453 for American Eagle and/or short code 23743 for Aerie. For complete Program details visit www.ae.com/mobilehelp. AEO respects your privacy and will never sell or share your mobile number.
- Bra Exclusions may apply. Bralettes & Bandeaus excluded from 5 purchased bras.