Hey Aerie girls,
It’s finally feeling like summer is here, so I wanted to share my Beach Bag Essentials
with you 🙂
In June I’ll be taking my yearly trip and this time I plan on heading somewhere in Europe – maybe Santorini then onto a beach vacay hopefully in the Caribbean like Turks and Caicos. Eeekk so excited!
So I’m going to make sure I pack very carefully as I tend to overdo everything and end up not wearing half of my clothes. This year I’m thinking of planning day by day, so literally writing out each day I’m away in numbers then deciding the type of outfit I need for the different days. So for days I’m flying I’m going to need my sweatpants!
Here’s my overview of what I’m taking away with me this summer:
- Sunnies!!! OK so I don’t know why but I’m pretty forgetful especially with sunglasses yet they are so important so they will literally be the first I pack and the Aerie flower shades are super fun and I will also want to take a mirror pair as I love that look.
- Bright happy bikini so I feel happy and confident on the beach! I try on a ton of swim to make sure I get a two piece I feel secure and sexy in so I just enjoy being on the beach.
- A cute coverup that I can throw on over my swim at the beach, or a scarf when it cools down in the evenings.
- I love having a hat on holiday that can finish off an outfit and doubles up to protect my face, hair and neck!
- A good pair of shorts that can be worn casually, over swim or even dressed up for a cool outfit. I personally love these stretchy grey pair as they are super comfy and easy to wear as well as the on trend lace up detail.
- I take a ton of easy tees on trips. I’m all about comfort and I usually need to cover up my shoulders because i burn so easily :O
- Usually I use perfume daily but when I’m on vacay I want something lighter and fresher so I tend to use a body spray which I will spritz throughout the day to keep smelling yummy lol.
- Finally a new addition to my beach bag is going to be a cute purse / wallet but one that’s big enough to keep my money safe and my bits and bobs like keys / lip balm / sunnies and that way I’m going to be able to find those essentials more easily in my bag and it can double up as a cute clutch bag at night too 🙂
I hope you enjoyed finding out what’s going in my beach bag
! I hope you all have a wonderful summer and make sure you tag your unretouched swim pics with #AerieReal. I want to see them!
Lots of love,