This season, we were inspired by the wildflowers of the west. To keep the memory of our fall photoshoot going, this DIY is easy to make and pretty to hang. Find out how to make your own below!
What you need
- Fresh flowers*
- Picture frame
*Try using flowers that are all the same thickness. Variations will cause smaller ones to fall in the frame due to space and lack of pressure.
What to do
- Start by picking and sorting the flowers you’d like to arrange together.
- Put the flowers in between two sheets of paper.
- Place the paper sheets with the flower within the pages of the book.
- Repeat this process with other flowers throughout the book, or in a separate book.
- Lay the book(s) flat on a table and pile on additional books to add pressure.
- Let the flowers dry for 2 to 3 weeks, until they’re completely dry and flattened.
- Once dried, remove flowers from the book and separate from pages.
- Sort the flowers you’d like to arrange together.
- Place flowers in a glass picture frame.
- Hang in your home & enjoy your new wall art!
What flowers are you going to dry & frame? Comment below & tell us!