Want to add a little DIY to your Hanukkah this year? Bring the outside in with this menorah!
What you need
- Piece of driftwood
- Marker or pencil
- Hanukkah candles
What to do
- Make sure your driftwood is dry and clean.
- Evenly mark 8 spaces in a row on the driftwood. This is where your candles will go.
- A little farther away, mark a 9th space for the 9th candle—the shammas.
- Using a drill bit just a little larger than the base of the candles, drill 8 holes, about an inch deep.
- For the last and 9th hole, drill only about 3/4 of the way to offset the candle height.
- Add candles when you’re ready to celebrate!
How are you adding a DIY to your Hanukkah this year? Comment below & tell us!