We’re all about adding a POP! of color this season, & we’re ALWAYS about adding something extra with accessories. Join in on the fun with this DIY!
WHAT YOU NEED
- Clear epoxy resin
- Silicone mold
- Glitter, sequins or confetti
- Plastic cups
- Popsicle sticks
- Pin backing
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue sticks
WHAT TO DO
- Follow the directions on your clear epoxy resin bottle in order to properly prepare the resin.
- In a plastic cup, pour in some resin.
- Add glitter, sequins or confetti to the cup and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into silicone molds and let sit until hard, about two hours.
- Once hardened, remove from molds.
- Using your hot glue gun, attach the pin backings to your finished resin pieces.
- Attach to your fave denim overalls, ball cap or wherever you want to add a pop of color!
How will you be accessorizing with these colorful pins?! Comment below & tell us!