Bring the greens into your house—even if plant care isn’t your forte! Use this DIY monstera dish as a cute catchall dish or for some simple decor for your house. Read on to see how you can make your own!
What you need
- Air dry clay
- Rolling pin
- X-Acto knife
- Acrylic paint
- Monstera leaf or stencil
What to do
- Using your rolling pin, roll out the clay into a thin sheet.
- Lay the monstera leaf or stencil on top of the clay sheet.
- Trace around the form using your X-Acto knife and remove the stencil.
- Lay the clay face down on a bowl to give it a rounded, dish silhouette.
- Let the clay dry according to the package instructions.
- Once the clay is dry, paint the dish and let it dry again.
- Use as a catchall dish for keys, coins, jewelry… all the small stuff!
Have you made your own monstera dish? Comment below & tell us!