We’re staying home for the holidays and we wanted to make it a little more festive! That’s why we’ve created this easy wool wreath how to. Read on below to see how you can help make your house feel more like a home this holiday.
WHAT YOU NEED
• Embroidery or wreath hoop
• Chunky wool yarn skein
• Hot glue gun
• Ornaments, pine cones, or any accent decorations you’d like to add*
WHAT TO DO
- Cut your yarn into three long pieces.
- Begin braiding the yarn until the braid is long enough to create a loop the same size as the hoop.
- Hot glue the braid to the loop until both ends meet at the same point.
- Trim off any excess yarn from the braid.
- Using the ribbon, create a bow and hot glue the bow at the braid’s meeting point to hide the seam.
- Measure your ribbon to the same length and double it over, cutting at an angle.
- Tie the ribbon in a knot around the wreath to create your hanger.
- Hot glue any additional decorations onto the wreath.
- Hang it on a wall or your door for all to see!
What festive additions to you plan on adding to your wool wreath? Comment below & tell us!