Happy Holi-DIYs! This easy DIY gift is a must-make for any gift exchange. Read on to see how to make your own festive jar just in time for Christmas.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Small jar
- Glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Small rocks
- Fake snow
- Decorative sand
- Small toy animals
- Small plastic trees
WHAT TO DO:
- On the inside of a clean, small jar, use a hot glue gun to secure small rocks to the bottom.
- Glue tiny toy animals and small plastic trees on top of the rocks.
- Add decorative sand to cover the glass bottom of the jar.
- Spoon fake snow around the trees and animals.
- Secure the lid on top of the jar.
- Gift it!
Want more DIY Christmas gifts
? Check out some of our faves here