Capture the castaway vibes at home with our DIY photo hanger! All you need is driftwood, twine and favorite photos to make your own beachy display.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Piece of driftwood
- Ball of twine
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Mini clothespins
- Your fave photos
WHAT TO DO:
- One one end of the driftwood, wrap twine around a few times and tie securely.
- Depending on how low you want the hanger to hang, tie a loop at the top of the string.
- Bring the string to the other side of the driftwood and repeat step 1.
- Cut various layers of twine, tying at the top of the wood and letting the excess hang.
- Repeat step 4 until you’re happy with the look.
- Using mini clothespins, hang your photos on the twine.
Want more DIYs? Check out one of our faves here