Make your room a little more zen with the natural scent of essential oils! Read on below to see how to make your own reed diffuser.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Base oil of your choice (we used safflower)
- Essential oil of your choice (we used lavender)
- Wooden reeds
- Dried lavender*
WHAT TO DO:
- Using your clean, glass container, pour in your base oil until glass is 1/4 of the way full.
- Add 12 drops of essential oil for fragrance.
- Take 6 wooden reeds and dip them into the oil, saturating the ends.
- Place the reeds dry end down into the oil so both ends are absorbed.
- Switch the ends once a week to ensure diffusion.
- Wrap twice around the neck of the container and tie with dried lavender.
- Enjoy lasting, natural fragrance!