Turn an old sweater into something new! See how we repurposed one of our coziest sweaters
into some festive home decor.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Yard stick
- Pillow form
- Sewing machine
WHAT TO DO:
1. Lay your sweater face up on a flat surface.
2. Place your yard stick at an angle across the sweater, just under the collar.
3. Using your sharpie, draw along the yard stick’s edge.
4. Cut along the line, removing the top portion of the sweater.
5. Cut the sleeves off as well, making a square with the remaining fabric.
6. Turn the two fabric pieces (front and back of the sweater) inside out and sew the three sides together.
7. Turn the fabric right side out and insert the pillow form.
8. Sew the last side, sealing the pillow inside.
What’s your favorite holiday DIY
? Comment below & tell us!