This season, we’re inspired by all the colors & sights of Morocco. Today, try a DIY for your house or apartment decor with a planter made from colorful tiles like the ones we saw in Morocco.
What you need
- 5 tiles
- Gorilla glue
- Painters tape
What to do
- Hold one tile on its side and line an edge with glue.
- Attach a second tile on its side to the sticky side, making an “L” shape.
- Place two pieces of painters tape on the outer corner of the “L” to hold the two tiles together.
- Continue steps 2 and 3 until 4 tiles are glued and taped together into a cube shape.
- On the bottom of the cube, line all four tiles with glue.
- Place the 5th and final tile on the bottom, wet part of the tiles, and tape it to hold.
- Wait until the glue dries, then remove the tape.
- Add dirt and a plant!
Want to see more Moroccan-inspired DIYs? Check out our recipe for mint tea!