Happy Pride Month! Here’s a simple DIY so you can share your pride and show your support all month long. Read on below to see how you can download Aerie graphics and make your own tee!
WHAT YOU NEED
- printer paper
- cling wrap
- parchment paper
WHAT TO DO
- Download our pride graphics using the button above.
- Print the graphic on regular printing paper using your at-home printer.
- Cut off any excess paper around the graphic.
- Cut two long sheets of cling wrap and layer them perpendicularly.
- Lay the printed graphic face down on the cling wrap and fold the wrap over the back, covering the whole image.
- Flip the wrapped image over so the graphic is now face-up.
- Lay your shirt flat and place the graphic directly where you’d like it to be on the shirt.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper large enough to cover the entire graphic.
- Lay the parchment paper directly over the wrapped graphic.
- Iron the image for two minutes using the setting that corresponds with your shirt’s material.
- Slowly peel off the parchment paper.
- Wear your shirt with PRIDE!