The weather is getting colder, but that doesn’t mean our drinks are getting hotter! We’ve put an icy twist on a classic fall fave. Read on below to see how you can make apple cider slushies that are delicious to enjoy at any temp!
• 3 cups apple cider
• 1 cup chai tea
• 1 cup ginger beer
• 1/4 cup + 4 tbsp. lemon juice
• 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar*
• Mini cinnamon donuts*
*optional for garnish
- Brew a cup of chai tea, let steep for 5 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, mix 1 cup of chai tea with 3 cups apple cider, 1/2 cup of ginger beer, and 1/4 lemon juice.
3. Pour cider mixture into ice cube trays and freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
4. Pour 4 tbsp. of lemon juice into a bowl.
5. Take your glass, turn it upside down, and place the rim of the glass in the lemon juice.
6. Put 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar mixture into a shallow saucer.
7. While wet from the lemon juice, dip the rim of the glass into the cinnamon sugar until coated.
8. Once fully frozen, place the apple cider ice cubes into a blender.
9. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of ginger beer and blend until smooth.
10. Pour slushie into your cinnamon sugar-rimmed glasses.
11. Garnish with mini cinnamon donuts.
Are you excited to try our apple cider slushies or do you prefer traditional hot cider? Comment below & tell us!