It’s time to get cheery with it! Whether you’re celebrating or just snuggling up… this sweater is everything you need to keep it festive this year. Read on below to see how you can make your own not-so-ugly sweater just in time for your holiday celebration (or movie marathon).
WHAT YOU NEED
- Your fave Aerie sweater
- Glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Battery operated string lights
- Ribbon or bows
- Any other festive decorations you want!
WHAT TO DO
- Lay your sweater flat on a solid surface.
- Using your hot glue gun, attach the battery pack of your string lights on the inside of the sweater.
- String the lights through the sweater and begin hot gluing them across the bodice of the sweater along the way.
- Add your ornaments onto the sweater (be sure to use plastic ones to avoid breakage or injury!).
- Continue hot gluing tinsel, bows, and any other festive additions you’d like.
- Put on your sweater and turn on the lights.
- Enjoy a little extra sparkle this holiday season!
How are you planning on decorating your sweater? Comment below & tell us!