But: even the most die-hard PSL fans among us want to change it up sometimes, especially when it’s not quite hot enough for a piping hot latte.
That’s where this creamy (vegan!) cold brew recipe comes in! Top off that refreshing cold brew coffee you’ve been drinking all summer with pumpkin cream, and you’ve got the perfect sweater-weather beverage for school days and lazy Sundays. (Plus, it looks and tastes kinda fancy, and we’re very into that.)
What you’ll need:
- 1 14-ounce can light coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Cold brew (store bought or homemade)
What to do:
- Combine the coconut milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract and seal salt in a mason jar. Stir until blended, then chill in the fridge until cold.
- When cream is chilled, fill a glass with ice about 3/4 of the way.
- Pour in cold brew about 2/3 of the way.
- Shake pumpkin cream in case of separation. Spoon the cream on top of the cold brew until your glass is full
- Garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin spice mix. Enjoy!
Aerie fam, we want to hear from you when you try this recipe at home. What did you think? Are there any other go-to beverages you drink to get into the fall spirit? Let us know in the comments!