Brighten up and add castaway vibes to any space with these DIY beauties! See how to make your own below.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Clean, empty glass bottles
- Sea glass spray paint
- Rubber gloves
- Paint tarp or newspapers (optional)
WHAT TO DO:
- Soak off any labels on bottles and wipe away all residue.
- In a well-ventilated area, lay down tarp or newspapers.
- Put on gloves and spray a light mist of paint on your bottle from about 2 feet away.
- One coat gives a natural look, two coats will have a more opaque, saturated look.
- Let them dry.
- Fill with sand or plants, or leave them empty—up to you, castaway!
*Note: Just in case you don’t already know, do NOT drink from the bottles once you paint them! Decoration only.
Want more DIYs to fill up your summer break? Check them out here