Store Pickup Information
WANT TO CHAT? WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!
We're back! Select AE and Aerie stores are now open and offering free In-Store and Curbside Pickup, plus returns and exchanges. Find a store to see if a location near you is one of them. We also want you to know that things will be a little different from what you're used to at the stores, as we're taking extra care to keep you and our associates safe. Learn More
Free Store Pickup is now available at select stores, and will be available at all AE and Aerie stores as they reopen according to local guidance. Some stores may offer Curbside Pickup only rather than In-Store Pickup. Please choose “Free Store Pickup” during online checkout for either In-Store or Curbside Pickup.
How It Works
Items listed as “Free Pickup Today” can be ready in just 2 hours. All other items can be shipped to the store for free pickup. You’ll receive an email when your order is ready.
To help keep our associates safe, please note that Curbside Pickup hours may differ from store hours. Check your pickup notification email for more information.
- You can specify a pickup person other than yourself during checkout. Both you and that person will receive an email and/or text once your order is ready.
- For In-Store Pickup, let any associate know you're there to pick up an order. Show them your confirmation email or government-issued ID.
- To have your order brought to your car, call the store number listed in your ready-for-pickup email once you arrive. Learn More
- Some items may be ready for pickup before others. You can pick up items as they’re ready or wait to get everything at once.
- You will see a pending charge after you’ve placed your Store Pickup order, but you won’t be charged until your entire order is picked up.
- Once all of your items are ready for pickup, your selected store will hold your order for 7 days. If you do not pick up your order within 7 days, it will be canceled and you will not be charged.