Return, Refund and Exchange Policy
If you're not completely happy with a purchase you can return it for a full refund.
In-store returns and orders purchased with OXXO or gift cards will be refunded in the form of a gift card.
Mailed returns will be refunded back to your original payment method.
There is no time limit for returns and exchanges.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
How to process your return:
- Log in to your account
- Go to your orders
- Select the order in question
- Choose type of return
- Return in store
- Return by mail
If you choose to return by mail, please follow the instructions below:
- Print a copy of your Order Details page and circle the items you are returning.
Next to each item, you are returning; write the letter related to your return reason code (see below).
B - Too big
S - Too small
D - Defective
J - I did not like it
F - The fabric is not what I expected
G - I am returning a gift
I - Item was damaged during shipping
L - Delivered later than expected
W - Wrong item delivered
OR - Other
How to process an exchange:
- Place the items to be exchanged in a box or bag with the Order Details page.
- Attach the shipping label.
- Take your package to the post office, pay the postage and mail it.
- The type of currency or form of payment used for the purchase will be credited and/or you will receive an AEO gift card, depending on how the items were initially purchased.