Ice cream is always an easy decision. DIY and celebrate National Ice Cream Day with this easy recipe! Read on to see how you can make your fave dessert right at home.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp fresh vanilla bean (2 pods)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
WHAT TO DO:
- Whip heavy whipping cream with a hand mixer or in a standing mixer until peaks form.
- Gently fold condensed milk into whipped cream.
- Scrape the seeds from inside the vanilla bean pods and add them to the mixture.
- Mix in vanilla extract, making sure to combine all ingredients evenly.
- Pour into a loaf container.
- Freeze until firm.
- Scoop & serve.
What’s your favorite summertime dessert? Comment below & tell us!
Want more yummy recipes? Check out our faves here