While it’s not “officially” fall, we’re already all about pumpkin spice! We turned everyone’s favorite fall latte into a healthy morning breakfast for girls on the go. Read on to see how to make your own pumpkin spice overnight oats!
WHAT YOU NEED:
WHAT TO DO:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbs. maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Almonds or cinnamon stick for garnish
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Scoop mixture into a jar or container with airtight lid.
- Let refrigerate overnight.
- Top with almonds and cinnamon stick.*
What’s your go-to fall breakfast
? Comment below & tell us!